SAFI Fire Blankets are a safety device designed to extinguish incipient fires. It consists of a sheet of fire retardant material (made of glass fiber and kevlar) that is placed over a fire in order to smother it.
SAFI Fire Blankets can be used in kitchens and around the home. It is folded into a quick release casing for ease of storage and mounted in a vertical quick release container so that the fire blankets can be easily pulled out and to cover an incipient fire or wrapped around a person whose clothes are on fire.
SAFI Fire Blankets are:
- Tested to BC EN 1869: 1997
- Tested to Temperature of 550 degrees
- 100% non-asbestos
- Non-reusable and Non-Washable
- Suitable for Class A & B fires
- Does not expire or require servicing
- Does not require installation
- Size: 1.2metres x 1.8metres (4ft x 6ft)